Christian jumped out of his seat when he saw these not realizing they were cookies...he thought it was more like road kill.
C & M
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
With ovens like yours, it allows you the opportunity to create dishes like nobody else can!!!
Just think, you can trademark your cookies as "Belgian Beauties" - no two batches the same - a surprise everytime..... I'm sure they tasted better than road kill!!!
Hmmm...Let those delicious cookies cool 3-5 minutes on the sheet before taking them off. European appliances, electrical anything as you know by now, tend to run higher/hotter than back in the States.
I enjoy catching up with you both on a bi-weekly basis on the Belgian Blog.
3 comments:
With ovens like yours, it allows you the opportunity to create dishes like nobody else can!!!
Just think, you can trademark your cookies as "Belgian Beauties" - no two batches the same - a surprise everytime..... I'm sure they tasted better than road kill!!!
Have you done any souffle's yet???
Love you both......
Mum
I'm just glad that I don't have to look at that nasty sausage everytime I come to the page now!
Hmmm...Let those delicious cookies cool 3-5 minutes on the sheet before taking them off. European appliances, electrical anything as you know by now, tend to run higher/hotter than back in the States.
I enjoy catching up with you both on a bi-weekly basis on the Belgian Blog.
Mary "Jack Frost"
Post a Comment