Besides being the cutest thing on the planet, she's getting so big already and can finally almost say my name (she calls me Meggie) but still can't spell it...neither can most people! I just love spending time with her.Next was a fun night with the girls for Jenny's Fiesta Bachelorette party. We had a great Taco bar set up, made buckets of margarita's and had lots of fun (read: Got hammered and danced in Kim's basement). It was great spending that time with all my favorite ladies and after seeing the pictures Christian was jealous that he wasn't invited to personally inspect all the lovely lingerie.

Some other fun things I did while I was back; I went to about every restaurant around town and had lunch or dinner with someone. I was so excited to eat some of my favorite things from a Miller's burger to Senate for some Coney Chili Cheese Fries. I think I gained about 10lbs while back in Detroit. (Christian: More like 10 ounces)
On Saturday, my mom, Mike, Julie, Rob, Laila and I went to the Plymouth Cider Mill for some cider and donuts. Nothing reminds me more of fall than a trip to the mill. Laila was her usual playful self...(see below)
Next was the week of Jenny's wedding - so many things going on from Rehearsal to drinking to dress fittings to drinking to the wedding.


Jenny loves her Captain!! Congrats to Jenny & Darryl and years of happiness to both of you!
All said, it was a fantastic trip home to see all my friends and family, check up on the house and eat some good old Michigan fast food! Thanks to everyone who made my trip so much fun and I'll see all of you in December!
GO BLUE!

3 comments:
Cutest on the planet because she comes from "Cuties"!
Just look at how striking you are in that green and black outfit! More than cute!
Loved the pictures of Jenny's wedding. Great event.
What, you didn't take some ice home in your luggage?!
From, Grandma Cute
Thanks, Meg, for all your help while you were home! You truly are a blessing to those around you. Miss you!
"Jenfer"
Meg-
LOVE the captain pose!
Dimmer
Post a Comment