Friday, October 31, 2008

Take your wife to work day

So yesterday Christian told me it was "Take your wife to work day." At first, I thought it was actually called that day because they do have "take your kids to work" day, but under further investigation, it was just Christian's way of getting me to his office to help him out. I was all for going with him because he had a couple projects that were right up my alley; I photo copied, organized, filed and labeled things. I LOVE doing that stuff; anything that has to do with organization, I'm there. It was a lot of fun to be back in the "office" atmosphere and to spend some time with Christian where he is at his best (not true, I'm at my best - elsewhere. CG)

Here are a couple pictures of where Christian works, AMCI Brussels"
P.S. Happy Halloween to all

1 comment:

EvaKen said...

Like the office!...who helped u decorate it? :-)