So, after being in L.A. for 11 days, it was back to Belgium for 5 whole days before heading back to the US for the holidays. I ended up catching an earlier flight then we had planned because all of my favorite girls had a holiday Christmas evening planned. Since I wanted to be with all of them, I came home early and showed up to the dinner. They didn't know I was coming so it was great to see their faces when I showed up!!
Later that week, Christian was due to come home. That day (Friday) we ended up getting about a foot of snow in Detroit making his travels a bit more interesting but he got home safe nonetheless. To impress Christian with his brawn and sheer skill Bob shovled the driveway most importantly so we could get out of the garage to pick him up at the airport.
On Saturday we had Kristen's 30th birthday party at Herman's in Plymouth which ended up being a great night. Kristen's parents had a stock car racing game that they brought in which we played for hours; first you had to qualify which was complicated but also alot of fun. Christian made it all the way to the final round; he ended up coming in 5th place. Good job Christian.

Christmas came up fast and we had a lot of running around to do. Sunday seemed like a good day to rest!! 
No comments:
Post a Comment