Friday, January 23, 2009

Brussel Sprout Time

Many of you know already, but for those of you that don't, Christian and I are expecting a little brussel sprout on July 15th. Both of us are extremely excited for our new adventure in life and hope that all of you will also be excited to read about the little one as time goes on. We are not finding out what we are having and we are also not telling anybody what we are naming the baby so all of you can take that off your questionaire :)

We will keep you posted on our progress and update pictures as I grow. I know many of you have already asked so here if the first picture of me showing at 15 weeks.
We love all of you and thank you so much for all the support!
Christian and Meghin

2 comments:

The Bracelet said...

Brussel sprout. Nice.

Anonymous said...

And how the Wojtowicz family LOVES our Brussel Sprouts!
Watching you sprout, Love, Mom Audeen