Monday, January 12, 2009

Last Week in the Good Ole USA

As the last week of being in Michigan approached on us, we still had so many things to do. We spent some time with the Wojtowicz family for the holidays, spending time with Dad Wojtowicz having pizza and then going over to Mom Wojtowicz's house for some lunch. We had a surprise appearance from the Brosky family; Uncle Dennis, Aunt Judy, Brian, Caron & Mason popped in for a visit which was the first time we all got to meet little Mason since they live in San Francisco. What a cutie he is.



Later that week we decided to drive to Toronto to visit some good friends and to bring in the New Year. We stayed with Christian's best friend Chris for a couple of days; thanks Chris for your hospitatlity. On New Year's day, all three of us went over to the Novoa's house to spend some time with them and see one of our favorite girls, Peyton. We all spent equal time playing various games with her; I played Polly Pockets with her while Christian and Chris played some Nintendo game with her. It was so cute.



Jose did his usual "I'm going to cook so much food it will hurt your eyes" routine and prepared a feast of seafood culminating with a paella that left us all...well...stuffed to be exact! Thanks Jose for the meal, your reputation as head chef is well intact.To top off the trip home, Christian along with some of my friends threw me a 30th birthday party. Yes it finally happened, I am now 30!! So many friends and family showed up at the Crow's Nest (thank you Domenic) for some drinks and good times. I will always remember my first big party!! Thank you Christian, I love you!

Back to Belgium where we will have many more adventures to share.
Meg & Christian

No comments: