It seems as if we are always on the go and I guess we are because we took off for London for a few days this past week. Christian had to be there for work, so I tagged along to join him since it was his birthday last Thursday. I figured what a better way to spend your 33rd birthday - in London. So we did just that.
I spent most of my time just walking around and shopping. Usually I love to shop, but being pregnant and not finding that many maternity stores, it was torture! So many things I wanted to buy, but knew I couldn't but I would never fit into them. Oh well.
Thursday night for Christian's birthday dinner with had been told by many people to make reservation for Oxo - a well know restaurant in London that overlooks the Thames River. What a beautiful site it was at night, everything lite up, just amazing. So, my whole reason for writing this exerpt, is to say you need to eat at this restaurant if you are ever in London.
http://www.harveynichols.com/output/Page128.asp
Can you believe, I didn't take any pictures while in London!?!?
Cheers
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment