Main Entrance & Staircase:

The Kitchen:
Yes, the silver box in the picture above is my convection microwave oven!!
This is our kitchen pantry and the Michigan Towel (thank you Uncle Joe & Aunt Marie) is hanging on our fridge. The fridge is from the towel down only; the top part is cabinet space.The Dining Room:
The Laundry Closet:
The Laundry Closet:
This is the dryer on top and washer down below. They are very, very tiny!!The Living Room:


Downstairs Toilet Room:

You are not imagining how small the sink looks!!!
Our bedroom:
Our bedroom:

Our bathroom:
Upstairs Toilet Room:
Spare Room (we don't have the bed yet...I will update pics when we get it)
Spare bathroom:
There you have it!! The grand ole place! Now that you all see what it looks like, come visit! Miss all of you.
Christian & Meghin
Christian & Meghin

4 comments:
Looks like a nice place you've got there! I see the Leafs are well represented in Brussels! Hope you guys are hanging in there! Love, ag
reminds me of my trip to Ikea
I think it's GREAT! Although Chad and I both think that your bathroom sink looks more like a drinking fountain.
Miss you both,
Dimmer
What a GREAT place you guys! I love the view from your bedroom... at least I think it's a nice view can't see much out of the window. Can we have a shot of the outside from your windows? I like scenery.
Take care you two,
"Jack Frost"
Post a Comment