
and my eyes look at the price, 13.80€/kg. I'm thinking that is pretty expensive, but they are mangoes, how much could they really be? Well, the total came to 28.00€ = $35.00 for two mangoes. By then we were both choking on the price, but Christian said now we have to get them to see how good $35.00 worth of mango is.
We came home and I got to work cutting one up into pieces. It took forever to cut it up because there was so much fruit on the pit.
All in all, it was totally worth the money this one time. We have never tasted anything like it, the mango just melted in your mouth.

1 comment:
I'm beginning to see a pattern... between the electrical voltage (demise of the cell phone charger), 'medium' beer and these mangos, everything is LARGER in this small country of Belgium. And what SHOULD be larger (i.e. bathroom sinks, ice boxes, automobiles) isn't. Hmmm, very interesting country and I'm glad you guys are having fun trying to figure it all out.
Post a Comment