Friday, November 28, 2008

Time to Celebrate

In 1993 while playing in a homecoming soccer match I sprained my left ankle for the first time. Since then – on average – I’ve sprained either ankle almost twice a year. Wednesday at soccer practice while “warming up” I stepped in a rut and rolled my right ankle for what I’m calling the 25th time. That’s right folks, a quarter century of ankle sprains…that’s sayin’ somethin’. My goal by 2010 is to reach the 30 sprain plateau and submit paperwork to the Guiness book of world records.CG

3 comments:

Jpgani said...

GET UP!! You ain't hurt!

Julie Lomo

Aaron said...

Uhhh, maybe you ought to think about retiring OLD MAN!!!! Or at least get a brace or something! You're going to end up in surgery or a walker when you're 40!!!

Jes Hrivnak said...

and let's face it....40 isn't all that far away