So literally hours after we move into our new apartment, tired and weary after spending 3 days in a hotel living out of 5 giant suitcases what do you think we do? We take off for a couple of days to London of course!
Christian had some business meetings to attend so I tagged along for a trip to the land of tea and crumpettes! While there we took in all of the tourist spots that typical tourists do while there...we must have walked miles and miles. We saw Trafalgar Square, the Parliment building, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, 10 Downing, St. James Park, Buckingham Palace, Piccadilly Circus, Tower of London and the Tower Bridge. They were amazing sites to see and explore even with the sideways rain pelting me into oblivion!

Christian had some business meetings to attend so I tagged along for a trip to the land of tea and crumpettes! While there we took in all of the tourist spots that typical tourists do while there...we must have walked miles and miles. We saw Trafalgar Square, the Parliment building, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, 10 Downing, St. James Park, Buckingham Palace, Piccadilly Circus, Tower of London and the Tower Bridge. They were amazing sites to see and explore even with the sideways rain pelting me into oblivion!

After touring around for hours...we decided to go get some dinner. And where to the tourists flock when in London...The Fish & Chips shoppe of course. It was spectacular...as spectacular as deep fried fish and soggy french fries (that they mistakingly call chips) can be. Come to think of it...I don't think we said a word to each other while eating because we couldn't stop shoveling it in!!
In closing, London was great...Bob's your Uncle, bloody hell, bollocks, daft, knickers and pikey!!!
In closing, London was great...Bob's your Uncle, bloody hell, bollocks, daft, knickers and pikey!!!


5 comments:
Well, you'll have at least one reader. I even picked up the feed so I can find out whenever you post.
Yeah, I'm lonely like that.
I demand pictures of the new place. Did Christian buy the exact Ikea items he already owns back home? I'm guessing he did.
Make that at least TWO readers!
Can't wait to hear more of your GAB adventures :)
Hope you guys are well.
Miss you much.
I may use this opportunity to go to Belgium!
xo
Lis
I guess I'll read it since you read mine...
Meghin, keep repeating this phrase...
Je ne parle pas francaise, parce-que je suis AMERICAIN!
Puis j'aller a la salle de bain?
Send me some of that great Beglian chocolate!
Love from Kentucky!
Try learning Dutch, it's much, much easier than French will ever be..
Dutch lesson #1:
Say 'Hoi' as in 'hoy' that rhymes with boy. Put a little extra emphasis on the Y.
Now how about, 'How's it going?'
Say 'Hoe gaat het? Pronounced 'who ggghhaat het'. The 'g' in Dutch is pronounced kind of like the sound you make when clearing your throat.
To say goodbye...
Say, 'Doei!' Pronounced, 'do-we'
Mary
Post a Comment