Friday, August 1, 2008

Gifts from the Homeland...

So today is Friday and usually that means it is going to be a great day, but today turned out to be an excellent day!!! We received a surprise from some great friends in Livonia, MI today. Amanda & Chad sent us some of our favorite things that we can not find here in Belgium. We can't thank you enough for the gifts...Christian is sooooo excited for the A1!! In fact he was so excited that he cracked it open and poured it directly in...ummm delicious. These things might not mean anything to you back in the States, but to us these items are priceless over here. No more steak with a side of mayo for us!

They did forget one very important item however...ice. Can a brother get some ice over here please? I mean c'mon, it's 100 degree's over here and all we can get is lukewarm "coca-light" and half chilled beer. First person to actually get us some ice or reusable icecubes wins the prize =$50

Thank you Amanda & Chad! See you soon.

Love Meg & Christian

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I feel FAMOUS now that I made the GAB!!! I'm glad you liked the package - just don't want you to forget about home!
Dimmer

Meghin Gani said...

Thank you so much Dim!!! We could never forget about you or Chad! We love you, see you in 6 weeks!!!