The weather here is really strange. First of all I still can't figure out Celsius so when they tell me it is 22 degress today, I have no idea what that means. I guess we should print out a temperature scale and post it somewhere. Anways, today started off really cold and raining; we literally thought it was football season - Go Blue (25 days till kickoff)! So, I put jeans and a jacket on and headed out for the day. About 4 hours later, it was so hot out that I sweating and so thirsty for something cold to drink. But remember, nothing is cold here and nothing comes with ice. By the time I got home today around 4:30 it was really cold and raining again. The weather just can't make up its mind here - is it Summer or Fall???
After all the strange things that happened with the weather today; Mother nature did get one thing right...

3 comments:
It is nice to see that you get rainbows over there! It still blows my mind that nothings cold to drink, or that there's no ice served, I WOULDN'T be able to deal with that!
Still missing you!
Dimmer
Go Green! Miss you guys!
The reason why everything is served room temp is because the rain is served cold. Gotta warm up with those "medium" beers.
My best to both of you,
Mary
Post a Comment